or Arkansas Little Rock (1-2). Kaitlyn Pratt added 1 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123 Jan 3, 06:45PM
RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ahoy there, Captain K. Green Air VaporMax China .Mike Krzyzewski has warmed up to staying on a cruise ship during the Rio Olympics.The U.S. mens and womens Olympic basketball teams are being housed on the 196-cabin, Silver Cloud cruise ship and the luxurious accommodations have been a talking point even before the Americans arrival.Krzyzewski, who plans to step down as Team USAs coach after these games end, was asked by a French reporter about his teams living quarters following a 113-69 win over Venezuela on Monday.Coach K proceeded to go on a comical rant about his teams floating lodgings.Well, we dont live on a boat, he said. Were staying on a boat. I actually live in Durham, North Carolina. I have a swimming pool and once in a while I get on a raft and lie in there. But Ive never really thought about living on a boat. Since 1992 the U.S. teams have stayed in different locations and those are the accommodations here and that was good.The typically serious Krzyzewski was just clearing his throat.Its not our boat, he deadpanned, and were not the only people on the boat. There are other people on the boat that we see, that we say `good morning to and `hello. Weve actually made friends on the boat. I never knew I would have boat friends. In fact, now that Im talking about it, I might go buy a boat. But Id have to have a bigger swimming pool. Its a place to stay and were here to play basketball.And Ill tell you what, the people in Rio have been unbelievable as far as their treatment of us and their hospitality. Were fortunate to be here for the Olympics whether were on a boat or not.While his coach was on a roll, guard Jimmy Butler -- sitting next to Krzyzewski -smiled and mostly managed to keep a straight face.Butler, whose Olympic teammates say he doesnt like being on the water and isnt a fan of the ship, was also asked about the boat.I just do what Im told, he said. Im told to sleep on a boat, so I sleep on a boat.Krzyzewski didnt miss a chance to re-visit the vessel when the news conference ended.Im going to go back to the boat, he quipped. See you guys. I get seasick, too. White Air VaporMax China . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Wholesale Air VaporMax China . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford.http://www.cheapairvapormaxchina.com/ . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. NORMAN, Okla. -- Peyton Little made three 3-pointers and scored 17 points, Vionise Pierre-Louis had her second career double-double with 14 points and 12 rebounds, and No. 16 Oklahoma held off Arkansas-Little Rock 68-58 on Wednesday night.Little Rock pulled to 56-52 early in the fourth quarter on Sharde Collinss basket, but thats as close as the Trojans would get the rest of the way. Tona Edwards scored four points during Oklahomas 6-0 run to take a 10-point lead with 4:26 left. It was the first double-digit lead for either team.Maddie Manning added nine poinnts and five rebounds for Oklahoma (2-0). Black Air VaporMax China. Little scored 10 straight Oklahoma points -- including back-to-back 3-pointers -- to give the Sooners a 28-24 lead late in the second quarter. The Sooners had a 34-33 lead at halftime and it was 54-48 after three quarters.Collins was 9-of-22 shooting for 23 points for Arkansas Little Rock (1-2). Kaitlyn Pratt added 10 points and Raeyana DeGray had eight points and seven rebounds. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: